There is no other great option than creating a multivendor marketplace if you want to reach out to a large number of your customers and also want to earn a decent amount of commission from different vendors.
If you’re already running an online store on WordPress, by choosing an addon, you can easily turn your simple eCommerce store into a multivendor marketplace. And, if you’re just starting out, then also, you can take help of WordPress eCommerce multivendor plugins.
WordPress eCommerce Multivendor Plugins
Have a look at these most popular WordPress eCommerce multivendor plugins that you can choose to create your own marketplace site.
1. Product Vendors
Product Vendors is an extension of WooCommerce that allows you to turn your WooCommerce store into a multivendor marketplace. You can show vendor products for sales right alongside your own products from physical, hand-made products to digital downloads as well as time-based bookings
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Vendors can control and manage their products
- Vendors can view their sales performance report
- integrate with WooCommerce Bookings
- Display a vendor rating
And, many more features to surprise you.
2. YITH Multi-Vendor
Now, take a look at YITH Multi-Vendor.
It is another best option to create a complex multivendor marketplace in simple steps. Besides, you can also organize focused marketing campaigns through this plugin. Keeping control is really very easy by monitoring orders, incomes, reviews, etc.
- 100% WPML Compatible
- Translation ready
- Supports all YITH themes and plugins including Avada, Divi, Flatdome
- Allows you to add contact details and social network profiles for each vendor
- Multiple Administrator options to allow vendors to elect any registered user
- Assign different rates to vendor shops
- Apply actions for commissions and manage coupons
- Generate Advanced reports
- Select your own payment method
And, many more features.
3. WC Marketplace
WC Marketplace is another eCommerce multivendor plugin for WordPress. It is compatible with many WooCommerce extensions like WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Simple Auctions, WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Stripe, etc. It works with all WordPress Themes that support WooCommerce.
- Single product multiple vendors
- User-friendly vendor dashboard
- Admin Notification to Vendors
- Commission Disbursal Management
- Vendor Review and Capability Management
- Customizable Vendor Registration Form
- Multiple Payment Channel
4. WC Vendors Pro
WC Vendors Pro offers a flexible way to create a marketplace of your dreams. You’ll get all the required features from the frontend dashboard from where your vendors can easily manage their products, orders, coupons, and more. It supports simple, grouped, variable or downloadable products to list on your online store.
- Fully featured front-end product add/edit capabilities
- Support for all product types
- Pro Shipping Module
- eBay style feedback
- Multiple commission types
- Vendor-Only coupons
- Inbuilt Social module
- Extended order notes and offers a customizable template system
5. Dokan Multi-vendor Marketplace
Now, let’s take a look at Dokan. It’s a multivendor eCommerce Plugin offered by WeDevs. They provide such an intuitive design and interface to your WordPress eCommerce site that it becomes easy to manage everything on the store. You’ll get surprised to know that till now this plugin has more than 1 lakh downloads.
- Customized storefront
- Supports simple, variable, downloadable, virtual product, grouped and bookable products.
- Supports all WordPress Themes that are compatible with WooCommerce
- Feature Rich Frontend Dashboard For Vendors
- A fair commission model
- Detailed insights with reports and statements
And, many more features to explore.
6. Socio Multi-Vendor for WooCommerce
Socio Multi-Vendor for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce extension that allows to convert WooCommerce store into a multivendor site. You, as an admin, can add, edit, and set commission rate for vendors, and do a lot more. It supports all those product types that are supported by WooCommerce.
- A WooCommerce Multi-Vendor System.
- Only admin can create vendors.
- Vendors have the option to submit an application to register from the frontend.
- Commission rate can be set to Product Level, Vendor Level, and Global Level
- Shortcode Supported for Viewing Vendor Log and Vendor Application Status
- Compatible with Gravity Forms and translation ready
And, a lot more features.
Let’s talk about JigoShop. An amazing WordPress plugin that not only provides eCommerce functionality but also provides easy migration options along with professional support packages. The point that clicks my mind is that it is PCI DSS compliant and is Search Engine Optimized.
- Takes less loading time and offers advanced SEO tools.
- Modern design.
- Can sell physical and downloadable products or service.
- RESTful API and offers superb eCommerce extensions.
- Improved the reporting system
- Software is optimized according to PHP 7 standards.
8. WordPress WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin
This plugin is another great option to choose from. You can easily provide more functionality to your WooCommerce store with this plugin. Sellers can manage their own profile and orders from the seller panel.
- Separate seller profile
- Supports all product types
- Front end seller management
- Seller can manage shipping methods
- Flexible commission management
- Admin can set privilege for seller
9. Easy Digital Downloads
EDD doesn’t offer multivendor marketplace functionality. But it is one of the most popular WordPress Plugin to choose if you want to sell digital products on your store. You can easily sell eBooks, WordPress plugins, PDF files and more that is downloadable in nature.
- Brilliant customer management
- Manage discount codes
- Detailed data reporting
- RESTful API
- Access to file download logs
- Supported by AffiliateWP
- Download activity tracking
And, many more features to explore.
10. WooCommerce PPOM
WooCommerce PPOM is an addon for WooCoomerce that offers more than 19 input types to customize the product. Your clients can easily personalize from your site what they are looking for. For example, they can choose their preferred color, texts, upload images for logo, etc.
- Multiple Meta Attachments
- Best File Upload Script
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher Supported
- Image Editing with Cropping
- Ajax Based Validation
- Field level Validation Message Control
- Large Image Upload with Chunk Feature
- Dynamic Prices (Select | Checkbox | Radio)
- Show Thumb on Cart Page of Uploaded Image
And, many more features.
Words over to you!
So, check out these Plugins and explore their features using their Demos. In case, you need some help in deciding from where to start, just get in touch with us. We’ll help you choose the best one as per your need.